Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Mother's Day Card - Ocean Beauties

 Mother's Day Card



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped my flower image on the base panel.


I positioned my stencil over the panel and 
placed my image mask on top of the stencil.

If I were mass producing this card, placing the mask 
on top of the stencil would save me so much time!
I would easily be able to use the stencil without 
having to reapply the mask!


There are a few places where my stencil moved.
  I did not use any adhesive to hold it down. . .
I will be investing in some Pixie spray for sure!


Even though I did not use watercolor paper,
 I did color my images with watercolor paints.


I die cut my panel down to size.


And added sequins to finish off the card.

I did not add any sentiment. . . 
I think I will be using this as a Mother's Day card

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I used sequins from the Ocean Beauties Sparkle blend on this card
I chose the sequins from the mix that matched my flowers.

Mixes with multiple colors can give you different 
looks depending on which ones you use!
It's a great way to get a few different looks from one sequin mix.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment