Sunday, May 2, 2021

 

Ready for a slice of something good? Check out "Pizza Party" Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. This supreme blend is a perfect addition to any food themed card. It's loaded with pizza slices, garlic, pepperoni, tomatoes, olives and so much more. The sequin colors include sparkly browns, shimmery whites and splashes of red.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 01.jpg
I had to pair these blends with some of my favorite chefs. This pair is from Close To My Heart's Kitchen Gnomes. To set the scene I used mushrooms from Hero Art's "You're a Fungi." And the sentiment is from MFT's "Recipe for Happiness." I colored everything with Copics. One of my favorite things (aside from the gorgeous Sparkle Blends) is the old piece of Rusty Pickle paper I found in my stash to use for the background. I paired it with layers of solids and created a simple circle shaker, reminiscent of a pizza. I also placed a few sequins around the mushrooms for some added interest.
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 03.jpg
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 02.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment