Friday, May 14, 2021

Vellum Birthday Shaker

 Hello! Alison Heikkila here.  I wanted to share the vellum shaker card I made during last night's FB Live for Doodles Paper Playground. I had a lot of help from the viewer's and my daughter Rhiannon during the Live and collectively, this is what we came up with. If you would like to watch the replay, you can check it out HERE.

I won't get into too many details here since you can watch the whole process in the FB Live, but here's the info on the products I used.

Flutter By Butterfly Sparkle Blend: Doodles Paper Playground
Mandy's Flowers Stamp Set: Simon Says Stamp (appears to be no longer available)
Vellum with glitter: Paper Company
Birthday Blooms Stamp Set: The Greetery
Birthday Blooms Die Set: The Greetery
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens: Kuretake
Salvaged Patina Distress Ink: Ranger
Points of Interest Stencil: Picket Fence Studio
VersaFine Clair Ink in Monarch: Imagine
VersaFine Ink in Onyx Black: Imagine
Foam Tape: Pear Blossom Press

How perfect is the Flutter By Butterfly Sparkle Blend with the rest of this card? The colors are absolutely perfect together. And as you shake the card, you can see a few of the butterflies floating around in there. This is such a pretty Blend.

I always enjoy making shaker cards, of course, but it becomes more special when I get to create a card with suggestions from the viewers. They get to help me make decisions and the results are always fabulous! Please be sure to visit the Sparkle Blends Shop on Esty to see the all of the available Sparkle Blends, as well as joining the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook. Use my discount code, “ALISON10” to save 10% off of your purchase, not including Bundles. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment