Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Wonderland

Hi, it's Rhiannon! From the new August release of Sparkle Blends, I really liked Wonderland and knew I had to do something with it. It has some cool things like a white rabbit, a "drink me" bottle, and an "eat me" cookie.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Alice-1-600.jpg

To make my card, I started by stamping Alice from the Visible Image set called "Alice in Wonderland." I thought it would be fun to make her brown haired like me and I made her dress a darker color. I colored her with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Alice-2.jpg

After I colored her and fussy cut her out, I picked out a mat that's covered in flowers, because it reminded me of the flowers in Wonderland. I found a cardstock that matched Alice's dress, so I stamped the first half of the sentiment on it, and cut it out.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Alice-3-1.jpg

The second half of the sentiment I put on the inside of the card.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Alice-4.jpg

I put the clay pieces from the Wonderland Sparkle Blend around the sentiment and the sequins around the flowers. On one flower, I adhered the sequins to look like the center of the flower. Can you find it? I adhered all of the pieces with On Point Glue from Imagine.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Alice-5-600.jpg

It was fun to color her differently from how she is usually shown. I like that she looks more like me. I really like the colors and different sizes in the Wonderland Sparkle Blend. The clay pieces are really fun too. If you'd like to see the other new Blends (there's 12 in total!), you can go to the Sparkle Blends Shop on Etsy. Thanks for visiting. Hope to see you again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment