Monday, August 31, 2020

Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas

Happy Monday Sparkle Blends Fans! As we impatiently wait for the new September Release I am working on some Christmas cards. It is never too early to get moving on those. So check this out!
I am using Old St. Nick to create this adorable shaker card. I am using a kit from Queen and Company for my project. I adore how this Special Delivery kit makes such a fun scene card. The dies in this set are perfect for making this super cute truck with a shaker spot designed right in. I have also used a stencil from My Favorite Things called, appropriately, Cloud, to mak my cloud background for my holiday truck to drive toward.
Make sure you grab your favorites from the August Release as well as all of the amazing Sparkle Blends. So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. And, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blogFacebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!
I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

1 comment: