Tuesday, August 4, 2020

The Sky's the Limit

The Sky's the Limit


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


For this card I used the Blue Skies set from Lawn Fawn. 
I stamped it on watercolor paper and used Mission gold water colors.


I chose the purple spiffy speckle paper from Lawn Fawn for my base panels. 
I die cut the panel and the shaker window. 


I stamped the sentiment on the front with sugar plum ink. 


I decided that I needed more images for the card front,
 I stamped colored and cut more images from the same set. 


I placed all the images to the front panel.


Added my foam tape and put down the sequins. . . 


Added the top panel.


I added some glitter stickles to the clouds for extra sparkle. 
I added sequins to the front to finish off the card. 

For this project I used the Grown Up Grape Juice Sparkle Blend.
I love all the different shades of purple in this mix!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment