Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Hope Your Birthday Is Jawsome

 Hope Your Birthday Is Jawsome



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I die cut my base panels and cut waves into the blue panel.


I used some chipped sapphire Distress Ink on the tops of 
my waves and placed them on the base panel.


I stamped my sentiment at the top of the panel. 


I decided I needed birthday hat for my little shark due and I found 
more images that I thought would go great on my card! 


Perfect!!


This card I made a full front shaker card.
I cut my piece of acetate so that there would be 1/4 inch over hang on each side.
I used a bone folder and scored each side.
I used 1/8 inch score tape on each flap.


The card front fits perfectly on the acetate.
I folded three of the sides over, basically creating a open pocket. 


I dumped in a spoon full of my sequin mix and then folded 
over the last open side.
I used score tape to adhere it to the card base.

For this project I used the Baby Shark Sparkle Blend.
It's a great mix of blues and the little sharks in it are super cute!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment: