Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Pizza Bling

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_0798.jpg

Hey Everyone! It's EK and today I am popping in with a really fun guest designing project featuring Doodles Paper Playground's new Sparkle Blends. I love playing with these really fun sequin blends in non shaker card ways sometimes, and the new Pizza Party blend.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is 228fb49f-953a-4688-88f4-839abd629751.jpg

For this project, I stamped up a card frame with images and sentiments from an Impression Obsession stamp set and colored it in with my colored pencils.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_0708.jpg

Then using the new code Pizza Party Sparkle Blend, I added the sequins in a really fun way. I added pepperoni colored sequins to, well, the pepperoni. I added metallic sequins to the pizza cutters. Basically, I just used some of the blend to bling up the focal images, and other sequins to just bling up the projects!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_0799.jpg

Yes, my project is super simple, but I think it is also really fun!

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is img_0800.jpg

Make sure you pop over to the DPP store and check out the full new release! And if you want to save 10% on your order feel free to use the code EKGORMAN10

No comments:

Post a Comment