Monday, August 10, 2020

Sometimes You Just Have To Use Your Emoji-nation!

Hi Eeveryone! Today I am really using my Emoji-nation and thinking outside the box. I am playing with Resin and I am having so much fun! I can't wait to show you all of the fun things I have been creating with this months' blends. So check this out.
I used Resin to create this super cute keychain using Use Your Emoji-nation Sparkle Blends. This is such a fun blend to create with and I love how you can create layers so that all your sequins are on various levels throughout the resin. I also found this fun multicolored key chain hardware, so after my piece was dry I just had to add a jump ring and then add the hardware.
 


Make sure you check out the new August Release and grab it before it is gone, as well as all of the amazing Sparkle Blends. So head over to the Sparkle Blends Shop. And, take a look on the Doodles Paper Playground blog, Facebook page and in the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook to see all the fun things going on!
I do hope you enjoy this project and can't wait to see what you create!

Hugs!
Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment