Wednesday, September 2, 2020

 Hello, Sunshine



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

I opted to not do a shaker card this week!
I have this sunflower stamp that I just love and 
I wanted to pair it with the Sunflower Sparkle Blend.


I stamped my sunflower image and cut it out with my Scan N Cut
I die cut my base panels and stamped a sunny sentiment on my top panel.


I decided to place the top panel at an angle and 
placed the sunflower image in the corner.





I added the sequins to the card base as the color. 
I love the large brown sequins and the greens work with this blend perfectly!
and of course the little fimo sunflowers are too cute!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order.

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆

1 comment: