Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Sparkle Blend Birthday Tags

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground June release f

Due to my crazy schedule lately, I had to miss the blog hop last month over at Doodle's Paper Playground...I however did not want to miss out on the continuation of the birthday tags I've been creating with the Sparkle Blend birthday stone collection blends.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground June release e
Today I am playing with both the...

June Pearl

and

July Ruby

To help create this month's birthday tags, I pulled out my Jillibean Soup shaker tags and got crafting.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground June release c
To create the June tag, I stamped the house out on some pale blue printed paper, and then blended some Milled Lavender Distress Oxide onto the tag before stamping in some accent.  

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground June release d
Inside the tag I used a little Victorian Velvet Distress Oxide to help bring out the pearl colors in the blend.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground June release a
The July Shaker card was created with the same Jillibean Soup supplies, but instead stamped out on some red printed paper.  I then used Fired Brick Distress Oxides to blend in some extra color and stamp some details.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground June release b

Thank you for popping in today, and I hope you get a kick out of the two newest tags in the birthday stone collection.


No comments:

Post a Comment