Friday, July 26, 2019

Icicle Thank You Shaker

Hi, it's Rhiannon. Today I have a "thank you" card that I made for Amber, the owner of Doodles Paper Playground. I made her this card because she sent me a big box of craft items. I used some of the things on this card. Almost everything I used on this card, came from the box.
I started by cutting out a mat for a small card (4" x 5 1/4"). Then I chose a size for my circle to die cut. I used a die from Elizabeth Craft Designs. Before I die cut my card, I blended 4 Scrapberry's Glimmer Inks on my mat. I used Green, Lavender, Teal, and Plum. I used finger daubers to blend the inks. Once I put the colors on, I used Sheer Shimmer Spritz in Sparkle on top of the inks. After I did that. I die cut my circle in the top center. Then, I stamped "thank you" underneath the circle with the Green Shimmer Ink.
Next I made my shaker. I used the "Icicle" Sparkle Blend for inside my shaker. I used it because the colors went really nicely with the rest of my card. The colors in it are white, light blue and silver. I like the diamonds and the big flower pieces in it. Once my shaker was together, I put the mat on to a cream card base. Then, underneath the "thank you," I put a strip of trim that has rhinestones all over it. Amber gave it to me. It shines a lot. After I did that, I put some of the lavender shimmer ink on the edges of my card base.
After I finished with the outside of my card, I added ink to the inside to give it more interest. Once I did the ink, I wrote my message to Amber in silver marker. I like how the Sheer Shimmer Spritz came out on my mat. I think that the "Icicle" Sparkle Blend looks really good with the rest of my card. That's it for today. Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment