Friday, July 12, 2019

Happy Birthday! July Birthstone Collection:Ruby Sparkle Blend

Happy Birthday!!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped my images and clear heat embossed them. 
I colored the cupcake with copic markers and die cut both images.


Next I die cut my base panels and my window panel.


I layered the two base panels and used a double layer of foam tape.


Measured out my sequins. . . 


Placed my top panel. . . 


I stamped the happy birthday on a die cut banner and attached it to the front.
Then I added my cute panda with the cupcake to the side. 
I added a few sequins to the front of the card to finish it off.

I used the July Birthstone Collection:Ruby Sparkle Blend on this card. . . 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment