Sunday, July 7, 2019

Excuse My Resting Beach Face

Excuse My Resting Beach Face

I just back from my vacation in Florida and I miss the beach soooo much!!
I wish my face was still resting on the beach!!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I stamped and clear heat embossed my images and colored them with copic markers.


I die cut my base panel and a frame from a 
patterned paper that reminded me of water.
I used a double layer of foam tape on this card.


I stamped my sentiment on the base panel and laid out my sequins.


I wanted the beach ball to move along the top
 so I used a piece of fishing line in between the two 
pieces of foam tape that I put on the back. 
I placed a piece of acetate on top to help it slide and stay on the line. 

Next time I will only use one layer of foam on this part to help it slide better.


I placed the frame on the base panel and 
then added the other image to the corner.


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the Mermazing Sparkle Blend on this card. . . I love the little mermaid silhouettes!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment