Thursday, July 25, 2019

Make A Wish

Make A Wish




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the Critters Ever After set from Lawn Fawn
I stamped out my images and colored
 them with copic markers 
and cut them out with a die.


On the castle, I layered the door and two of the roofs to give it a little more dimension.


My bottom base panel is just a plain 
panel and on the top panel 
I created the window for my shaker and 
used a cloud die on the side.



I place a strip of striped washi tape 
along the side of the base panel.
I placed the dragon and a few glitter cloud outline die cuts.


I used my standard double layer of foam tape on this card. 
I measured out my sequins.


Placed my top panel. . 



Added the castle and another little cloud die.
I also added a sentiment to the top corner and a few single sequins to finish off the card.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the Dragon Glass Sparkle Blend on this card. . . I love all the different shades of black!

There are more great Sparkle Blends 
and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at
 White Rose Crafts!

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment