Monday, March 4, 2019

You're My Lucky Charm

You're My Lucky Charm


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I got the new interactive die from Lawn Fawn and just had to try it out!
Here are my to pictures, I use the My Lucky Charm set from Lawn Fawn
I colored the images with copic markers


Here is the base all put together. . . 
So logically the next thing I thought was "How can I make this into a shaker?"


I die cut two more frames, and put acetate on both of them.


I used a single layer of foam tape on one frame and added my sequins. . . 
I didn't add a lot because I didn't want to cover up the sliding picture.
I place the second frame and acetate on top. . 


Basically, I made a see though shaker piece. . . 
I didn't want the sequins to get caught up in the sliding image.

I placed the shaker piece on top of the frame I already had there. . . 


I cut my base panels and layered them together. . . 


I attached the picture slider with a layer of foam tape.
I added more sequins to the front of the card.


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I used the Good Luck Charm Sparkle blend on this card. . . 
I love green and this blend is perfect for the upcoming St. Patrick projects!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

2 comments: