Sunday, March 24, 2019

Hello Spring with Storm Clouds

EK Gorman, DDP 3:24 a
Hi friends!  It's EK Gorman from ekgormandesigns and I am sneaking in today to share this fun shaker card because once again I get the privilege of guest designing here at Doodle's Paper Playground. 

storm clouds
Today I am pulled out a pack of Storm Clouds Sparkle Blends sequins to create a fun spring themed shaker card today.  Why, you ask would I used a pack of stormy themed sequins for a Spring card?  Why because of all the April showers that fall!

EK Gorman, DDP 3:24 b
The face of this shaker card was created using some Distress Resist on top of some watercolor paper.  Then I pulled out the Milled Lavender, Worn Lipstick and Wilted Violet Distress Oxides.  
I also die cut out the center of the card with an oval die and I die cut the edges of the card with a fancy edging die.
EK Gorman, DDP 3:24 c
I colored up the Gorjuss girl image Jar of Hearts and fussy cut her out and placed her on top of my shaker card.  To back the sequins I pulled out some Craft Creations Pink Textured with Silver foil paper.  And I just love how the Storm Clouds sparkle blends pop with the rest of the card!

Thank you for peeking in today.  I hope you enjoyed my stormy spring card!  


No comments:

Post a Comment