Sunday, March 3, 2019

Ordinary Miracle

Hey guys, Kelli here and today I am sharing a card I made using the Majestic Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground!   

I cut a panel out of the 12 x 12 paper and fussy cut around the flowers leaving a 1/2 in border.  I then made a sandwich(sheet of acetate, foam tape, sparkle blend, sheet of acetate) of acetate sheets with the Majestic blend in it and added the cut out panel on top.  I wanted the card to be see through. 

I also wanted it to be an easel card so when the recipient got it she could display it and it would look, in my opinion, cool!!!  lol. Sorry for the glare.  I added a banner sticker from the collections sticker sheet for the easel stopper part of the card!  



I hope you enjoy my card today!  Remember you can find sparkle blends exclusively at White Rose Crafts LLC!!!  Head on over there and pick up these limited edition blends before they are gone!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment