Sunday, March 10, 2019

Laurel Burch Shaker

Hello! Alison here! I was recently inspired by a beautiful Stamp from Laurel Burch (via Stampendous!) and I thought it would work beautifully with a shaker.
This card uses the bright and bold "Conversation Hearts" Sparkle Blend. I love the rainbow of colors in it, with the mix of shapes and sizes. Just look at the large purple heart in the upper left corner, and the blue Fimo heart over towards the right.
I stamped and heat embossed my "Floral Reflections" stamp with Detail Gold embossing powder on to watercolor paper and I colored it in with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. Then I fussy cut the image out. I created my top layer of the shaker out of black cardstock, and I backed it with Bo Bunny paper from the Bella Rosa Collection. I also added a simple sentiment from the Tiny Words set from Simon Says Stamp.

Overall, this was a pretty fast card to put together, yet is still has an impact because of not only the large Laurel Burch image, but because of the fabulous shaker element. Please be sure to visit White Rose Crafts LLC to see all of the available Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. They are the only place you can get Sparkle Blends. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment