Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Just Because Card

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a simple card to say Just Because to any friend or family member that may need a bit of a pick me up.

I used the soft Spring Fling Sparkle Blend for this card. 
With a beautiful base of pastel pink, lavender, green, light gold & blue, metallic cup sequins and a generous amount of tiny pastel heart confetti, Spring Fling is perfect for all of your spring projects; but we also added a touch of whimsy with pastel colored butterflies and beautiful faceted crystals. 

Now, not every card has to be a shaker. I love shaker cards but, sometimes you just need a quick card to send out to brighten up someone's day.

I used a card kit I had in my stash for a bit along with the
Spring Fling Sparkle Blend of Wink of Stella on the roses
I completed this card.


Enlarged to show the Spring Fling Sparkle Blend  and wink of Stella.



Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media 
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends.
 All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the 

No comments:

Post a Comment