Monday, February 4, 2019

Absolutely Fabulous

Absolutely Fabulous


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I die cut my base panels and used a scribbled circle die for my shaker windows.


I attached the acetate window and a double layer of foam tape.

 

I laid out my sequins and placed my top panel.


I added the die cuts back into the windows so they just were not empty spaces.
For the sentiment on this card I die cut the words from black cardstock and to finish it I added a few clusters of sequins to the front of the card.

On this card I used  
Doodles Paper Playground Storm Cloud Sparkle Blend.
This blend is my favorite from the new release!
I love the colors in the blend and the striped sequins are a great addition.

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment