Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I started with my shaker element on this card.
I used Lawn Fawns How You Bean set for this little jar.
I stamped and cut all my pieces, added the acetate 
and a double layer of foam tape.


I added my sequins, put it all together, added a label and a little color


I heat embossed the sentiment on the base panel and used some
 Distress Oxide Picked Raspberry on the quilted panel.



Time for assembly!



Then I added additional sequins to the front of the card.




On this card I used  Doodles Paper Playground 
Conversation Hearts Sparkle Blend.


I used the bigger hearts in the mix to make a shaker dashboard for my A6 TN planner.


I love it!!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment