Saturday, February 9, 2019

Hope Your Birthday is Swell

Hello Crafty Friends - Annie here with a fun Birthday card!

I am using the New Limited Edition We're Turning One Sparkle Blend - However - If this blend is not available then you can use the Birthday Bash Sparkle Blend

I created a shaker box card. I used some clear packaging to make this.  The little puffer fish is on the outside of the card along with the sentiment and bubbles, I used some Stazon ink. The shark is on the inside along some background paper. I place a piece of cardstock on the back not only to cover the adhesive but also for writing the message.



This little video will show you the shaker in action.


Thank you for stopping by the blog today! 

Be sure to tag us Doodles Paper Playground on social media 
if you create a project with our Sparkle Blends.
 All of our Sparkle Blends can be purchased on the 

1 comment: