Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Be Unique...

Hi ya crafty folks, it my turn to share a make over on the Doodles Paper Playground blog today. I am featuring a  cute new Sparkle Blend to add to any project!


This is the first time I have used more than 1 Sparkle Blend on a project. I love making shaker cards and figured why not switch up my usual style. The Sparkle Blends I used are  ( NEW!!) Birthstone Collection March-Aquamarine and the older collection is Flaming Sunset. Both sets are amazing! Lots of sparkle for added dimension is a great way to add that little "extra" to your project. The blends don't just consist of sequins but mini flowers, heart, gems, shapes and so much more. 


As always, these Sparkle Blends are only available at White Rose Crafts LLC! Stop by the Instagram page for more inspiration and our Facebook group to stay connected with all the new happenings!

1 comment: