Thursday, February 7, 2019

Hello everyone, Kelli here today with a birthday card featuring the new We're Turning One Sparkle Blends!!  This blend is awesome!!!  I love the bright colors of it!  I used my Scan and Cut 2 to cut out the balloons for my shaker window.  The balloon is in the patterns on the scan n cut2, I just used it 3 times and resized it!  The little boy and girl are part of a cut apart from the pattern paper line I used called Circus Party from Carta Bella.  I had this paper in my stash and do not know if it is still available or not but it's wicked cute!!!



I used distress inks in the colors, Antique linen, Brushed Corduroy, and scattered straw to distress around the balloons.  I also use Antique lined to distress the outline of the the image of the children.  The red on the bottom of the card is the reverse side of the balloon paper behind the shaker part.  You will be seeing a lot of Birthday cards from me in the near future as I am making them to donate! 

Head on over to White Rose Crafts to find all the sparkle blends you could want and more!! 

1 comment: