Friday, February 8, 2019

Have A BOO-tiful Day!


Have A BOO-tiful Day!


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I die cut my top panel and stamped all my images and 
colored them with copic markers.


I added my acetate and a double layer of foam tape to the back.


I loaded my wells with sequins and use a strip of 
paper to to close the shaker well.


I added my top panel to a card base.


I stamped my sentiment on a die cut banner.

I added all my monster images and added some sequins to the front of the card to finish it off.

On this card I used  
Doodles Paper Playground Mardi Gras Parade Sparkle Blend.
I love the mix of green and purple and gold in this blend

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment 
of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

There is also a new facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment