Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Fueled by Sparkle Blends

EK Gorman, DPP 2.19 b

So this post has been in the works for a while now, but I am finally excited it has come to fruition.  I have the honor of guest designing over at Doodle's Paper Playground using their sparkle blend sequin mixes.  Who am I...well I'm EK Gorman from the tiny little blog ekgorman designs.

For the past year, Sparkle Blends have been the primary sequins I have used, so trust me when I say I am excited to writing this post today.

Now, I am not the world's greatest shaker card maker, however, every once in a while I like to dabble in them, and today is no exception.  I wanted to try and create what could be called a clean and simple shaker card, and I don't think I was too far off the mark. 

EK Gorman, DPP 2.19 a

I started by stamping out my card using some expresso Memento ink and the Bo Bunny Cup of Joe stamp set.  Then using my xacto knife, I cut out the bits in the middle of the coffee cups.

EK Gorman, DPP 2.19 c

Again I am not an expert of making shaker cards, so I am going to let someone wiser than me explain how to make the back of the card to make it so your card can shake. 

EK Gorman, DPP 2.19 d



But I do want to let you know that I filled my cups with my favorite coffee blend of Sparkle Blend mixes, the Ginger Bread Man blend.

EK Gorman, DPP 2.19 e

I hope you are as excited as I am about this guest designing spot.  Let me know in the comments below what your favorite Sparkle Blend Mix of all time is.  Until then, happy crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment