Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween




☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


It is time to pull out my favorite Halloween set!
This is the layering Jack O' Lantern set form Strawberry Jude Stamps.
Whenever I  use this set I always stamp multiples since there are so many steps to this image.


I used all my Lawn Fawn yellows and oranges for the jack o' lantern and pumpkin.


I used a mix of greens for the pumpkin stem.



OK, so I die cut my base panels, die cut a banner and 
white heat embossed my sentiment 
and fussy cut my jack o' lantern


For this card I only used a single layer of foam tape. 
I wanted the sequins to not be able to move around so much.
I added my black base to my card front.


I wanted the sequins to kinda get hung up on themselves so I 
picked out some of the cup sequins to make sure that 
they would get stuck in place.
I added my top panel.


Then I added my jack o' lantern and my banner.

For this card I used three different mixes from Doodles Paper Playgrounds
Green With Envy, Orange You Glad and Purple Passion



I love the cup sequins in these mixes, they look like little flowers!

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

2 comments: