Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Thanks by Fawn Kuehne

Thanks

By Fawn Kuehne


Hello! 
Fawn here to share a new shaker card using an oldie but goddie
 mix from Doodle Paper Playground!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I decided to use this mandala stamp from Sugar Pea Designs.
I stamped it on some watercolor paper and colored it with Mission Gold watercolors.


I used black for my top panel. 
I die cut a circle in the middle, added my acetate and a double layer of foam.


I attached the base paen to the card and laid out my sequins.
Then I added the top panel.


                                                    

I decided to add a foiled thanks die cut to my card.
First I used a large piece of scor-tape that I placed on the front of the paper I used for my die cut.
Then I removed the backing paper and placed my foil on top and burnished really well. . . 
It was the first time I actually did this and think that it turned out great!!!


To complete the card I added a few sequins from a couple 
other mixes, Be-leaf in Yourself and Very Cranberry, to match the colors of the card.




For this card I used the Sparkle Blend Fairy Dust from 
Doodles Paper Playgrounds. 

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment: