Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Congrats, Momma! with bubblegum ice

Hello, hello, hello! I have a card for a baby shower today. I have know the soon-to-be mom since I was a kid. She used to baby sit me, lol!


She is having a little boy, so I decided to go with soft greens and blues for the background and used distress inks over a number stencil. Then I used my zig markers to color the cute little critters and fussy cut them out (I accidentally cut the lion's tale off. whoops!). I used the green distress ink to blend along the edges of my top panel and then the beautiful blend from Doodles Paper Playground to make it a shaker.

Supplies:
Stamps: Clearly Besotted - Petite Plushies; Lawn Fawn - Big scripty words
Dies: Lawn Fawn - Big scripty words; MFT - Mod rectangle stax
Dies: Distress inks - tumbled glass, bundled sage, peacock feathers; Zig Clean color markers
Stencils: Heffy Doofle - Numicon
Embellishments: Doodles Paper Playground - Bubblegum Ice

Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: