Thursday, September 6, 2018

Fall Greeting with Be-Leaf Sparkle blend

Fall Greetings
By Cheryl Schoeman

Hey all! I am so happy to be back with another of the new sparkle blend releases from Doodles Paper Playground. It still feels like summer here but now that it is September and school is starting, I feel like it should be fall, lol. I made this card with the Be-leaf sparkle blend. These colors scream fall and cooler weather so mice jumping into a pile of leaves was a perfect fit.

To start my card, I took a piece of white cardstock and stamped and colored leaves all over it. Then I stamped my mice and leaves (these are from last Stamptember) on a top folding A2 card and colored them with colored pencils. I cut out a dome shape on the leaf panel and used a dome shaker pouch from MFT in the cutout portion with the sparkle blend in it. For the sentiment, I stamped it on a piece of kraft cardstock and cut a banner shape around it. The last touch was using a few leaf sequins from the blend and adding them to the sentiment. Below is a closeup of the blend. Isn't it gorgeous with all those leaves?


Supplies:
Stamps: Simon Says Stamp/Neat & Tangled - Hello, Pumpkin; Create a Smile - Unfrogettable
Inks: Prismacolor pencils, Hero Arts - soft granite
Dies: MFT - Snow globe
Embellishments: Doodles Paper Playground - Be-leaf; MFT - dome shaker pouch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for visiting the blog.
Come back soon,
Happy Crafting!

1 comment: