Thursday, September 27, 2018

Harvest Shaker Card

Harvest Shaker Card


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Hello, Fawn here with a Fall inspired card. . . 
I love the colors of Fall!
Orange and brown is one of my favorite combos!


I stamped these cute images from Sugar Pea Designs and colored them with copic markers.


I die cut my base panels


Added my window acetate and attached the images to the front.


I used a double layer of foam tape and laid out my sequins.


I placed my top panel onto my card base and added a few sequins to the front of the card.



For this card I used two different mixes from Doodles Paper Playgrounds
But First, Coffee and Orange You Glad

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

1 comment: