Sunday, February 21, 2021

The Royal Treatment

Hey Crafty Friendsm, Gina here. How cute is this little winged lady from AALL & Create? I knew she was a perfect fit for Judy's Royal Shine Sparkle Blends. She definitely got the royal treatment with all the adorable elements in this blend, including bows and crowns. The colors are a perfect mix of shimmer and shine.


The set came with both wings so I masked the girl, then added on both wings. I stamped her with black Memento ink on iridescent vellum from Lawn Fawn and colored her with Copics. The blue and pink papers are specialty cardstocks from Brutus Monroe die cut with dies form My Favorite Things.


One of my favorite parts of this card is the sentiment, which I felt paired so well with the imagery and elements in the Sparkle Blend. I stamped the sentiment in purple Opalescent ink. For the final touch, I pulled different elements from the blend to glue around the edges and adorn her crown. I even added a bow at her neck. For this and all the other exclusive Limited edition Sparkle Blends, check out the Sparkle Blends Shop from Doodles Paper Playground.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment