Friday, February 19, 2021

Bloom Shaker

Hello! Alison here. Today I am sharing the card I made on last night's FB Live with Doodles Paper Playground. If you didn't get a chance to watch it, you can check out the replay HERE. I really wanted to work with Fawn's Budding Leaves Sparkle Blend, as I haven't had a chance to prior to last night.

I thought this Sparkle Blend would go so nicely with Stampendous' Gift Occasions die set, specifically the flower. It took a lot of layers and just a small bit of coloring, but the shaker came together pretty quickly.

The viewers helped me to chose which papers I used for the rest of the card, and they thought that Kaisercraft's Greenhouse papers were best. I agree completely. We also went with a "hello" die from Simon Says Stamp. I colored the bottom of the white die cut with my R20 and R000 Copic markers.

This card is soft and pretty, and it's so springy! I'm watching more snow fall right now, and I really can't wait for Spring to arrive. Please be sure to visit the Sparkle Blends Shop on Esty to see the entire Design Team Collection, as well as joining the Sparkle Blends Fan Club on Facebook. Thanks for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

1 comment: