Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Many Thanks


Many Thanks



☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


This card came together very quickly!
I had this flower image that I had previously colored, 
It matched the Citrine sparkle blend perfectly!


I die cute my panel and window from this yellow floral paper from Lawn Fawn.
Again, a perfect match!


I added a thank you sentiment to the bottom corner.


Added my floral image to the left. . . . 
I did trim the leaf that is hanging off the edge.


I added foam tape to the back of the panel and laid out the sequins
then placed the panel on top.



To finish the card I added sequins to the front.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

For this project I used the Citrine - Birthstone Sparkle blend.

There are more great Sparkle Blends over at the 

You can use my code FAWN10 for 10% off your order

There is also a Facebook group where you can share 
creations you have made with Sparkle Blends!
Come check it out, share some inspiration!


Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!




☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment