Friday, April 24, 2020

You're All That

Hello! I shared a card I made for one of my sisters the other day. You can check it out HERE. Today, I have a card for my other sister. Her favorite colors are green and hot pink (her hair is often hot pink, in fact), so I knew I needed to use the Flamingo Tropic Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground.
I found this adorable dig from Stamp Anniething, called All That and a Bag of Chips and I thought she was perfect for my sister. I colored her with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and fussy cut her out.
I used a Fitted Frame from Stampendous to cut out my shaker window, and then, using Rose Bud Memento Ink, I stamped bags of chips from an old Beth Duff Designs stamp set all over the background. I found a fun paper scrap to put inside my shaker window that went really well with the Flamingo Tropic Sparkle Blend.
You can see in the photo above the different shades of pink and green that are in this Blend. I love the little flowers and gems too. There are also flamingo sequins, but I omitted them for this card. It's a bright, bold, and happy Sparkle Blend, and it's perfect for my sister.

My sister called me right away when she got her card in the mail. It was an unexpected surprise, and she really loved it. I hate that I can't see my sisters right now, but I'm hoping that the cards I gave them put smiles on their faces. Have you checked out the new Sparkle Blends Shop yet? Be sure to head on over to see all of the Blends that are currently available. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment