Monday, April 6, 2020

Yellow Rose Shaker

Hello! It's Alison, and today I have a cheery card for you to check out. I used the "Sunshine" Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground, along with the Rose Gift stamp from Stampendous. Yellow brings happiness, so I am thinking this card could be the ray of sunshine that someone needs.
I colored my roses with Zig Clean Color Markers and then fussy cut them out. Of course, the "Sunshine" Sparkle Blend was the perfect choice to go with these roses, as it has different shades of yellow, whites, gold, and iridescent sequins in it. There are even some butterflies, which you can see in my photos.
I used scrap patterned paper that I had in my stash (it feels so good to use scraps, doesn't it?) and i kept my card base white. My sentiment is from Stampendous' "From My Heart" stamp set which I stamped in brown.
One of my favorite shaker window shapes is definitely oval. It's simple and elegant, and I like to make my stamped images curve around it. After I assembled my card, I added some sequins to the outside, adhering the them with On Point Glue from Imagine.

 Have you checked out the new Sparkle Blends Shop yet? Be sure to use my code, “ALISON10” for 10% off of your total order, with no minimum. Head on over to see all of the Blends that are currently available. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment