Saturday, April 11, 2020

Boy Bunny Shaker

Greetings! Alison here. I have a shaker card to share today that I made for Phoenix for Easter. I recently printed a bunch of digital images from The Greeting Farm, including Easter Basket Ian and Easter Basket Anya, and I knew that I needed to make cards for both of my kids with them. This was also the perfect time to make them each shaker cars, using Sparkle Blends from Doodles Paper Playground. for Phoenix, I used the "Easter Basket" Sparkle Blend. And you'll have to wait and see what I did for Miss Rhiannon.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Boy-Bunny-1-600.jpg

I colored my Eater Basket Ian with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens. After I fussy cut him, I looked through some backgrounds I had made previously to see if I could use any of them. The one I chose was made with gelatos and The Rabbit Hole Designs' "Diamond Flower" stencil. I love the ghost-like effect you can get when using gelatos with stencils.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Boy-Bunny-2.jpg

Here you can see some of the fun little shapes in the "Easter Basket" Sparkle Blend. There are large, dimensional flowers, teeny bunny heads, swirls, itty bitty flowers, beads, and many other things. And the color palette is soft and pretty.

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is Boy-Bunny-4-600.jpg

Have you checked out the new Sparkle Blends Shop yet? Head on over to see all of the Blends that are currently available. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment