Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Girl Bunny Shaker

Greetings! If you caught my post from a few days ago, you would have seen the Boy Bunny Shaker card that I made for Phoenix. I promised that I would share Rhiannon's too, so today is the day. For her card, I used the Easter Basket Anya from The Greeting Farm, along with the Intergalactic Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground. This card has a very different feel to it because of the deep colors that I used.
As usual, I started by coloring my image. That's how I decide on everything else for my card. I colored her with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens and then cut her out.
I always have a bunch of backgrounds that i made in my stash, so I decided to see if there was anything that worked with this colored image. I found an alcohol ink background that I thought worked perfectly! This then led me to check out my Sparkle Blends, and I immediately chose Intergalactic.
The colors are so bold, and there are lots of small holographic hexagons which really makes this Blend light up. It's beautiful, and I knew Rhiannon would love it on this card. I love all of the different stars in it too.

I've got lots more shakers to share with you this month, all with a simple layout like this one. But, I plan on making a few more complicated ones soon. Have you checked out the new Sparkle Blends Shop yet? Be sure to use my code, “ALISON10” for 10% off of your total order, with no minimum. Head on over to see all of the Blends that are currently available. Thanks so much for stopping by. Have an inspiring day!

No comments:

Post a Comment