Friday, April 17, 2020

And the Award goes too...

IMG_9807
Hey everyone!  It's EK popping in with as a guest designer today!  I really feel like I we should be celebrating the little things these days, like putting on pants.  So I thought it would be appropriate to make a little card to celebrate the little things and I just love how Doodles Paper Playground Gold Rush Sparkle Blend accents the project perfectly!

gold rush


IMG_9764
I started by embossing some Tim Holtz stamps onto cardstocks using antique gold embossing powder.  I splashed some Distress Oxide Spray in Tumbled Glass, Picked Raspberry and Tattered Rose over the card.  I then blended a little Picked Raspberry and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink into the corners.

IMG_9808
I just love how the Gold Rush blend has large sequins that hold their own simply adhered to a project.  They simply are stunning adhered to the card adding just the right amount of bling.

IMG_9809
Let me know in the comments below what little thing you've done today that needs an award to celebrate.  Until then, happy crafting!

Want to save 10% off your order, then feel free to use the code EKGORMAN10 to get a savings!

No comments:

Post a Comment