Thursday, October 10, 2019

Pumpkin Spice Is SO NICE!

Hi Crafty Friends,
Have you had your PUMPKIN SPICE Latte or Coffee yet? If not, what are you waiting for? I actually don't like flavored coffee or lattes but I did get some Pumpkin Spice stevia drops for my coffee and it's not too bad! I love this coffee set from Polka Dot Orchard called Coffee Pumpkin Flourish Digi Set, it goes perfectly with my Kat Scrappiness Coffee Cup Die and the NEW Doodles Paper Playground Pumpkin Spice Sequin Mix!


Make Crafty Friends Q & A:
Q: Do you like Pumpkin Spice Drinks? What is your favorite?
A: Me? I don't mind a slight hint of pumpkin spice flavor in my coffee






Follow my Blog at MadeByMeghanK HERE and My Instagram @MadeByMeghanK HERE

Supplies:
Polka Dot Orchard Coffee Pumpkin Flourish Stamp Set 
Kat Scrappiness Layered Coffee Dies
Doodles Paper Playground Pumpkin Spice Sequin Mix
Pink and Main Pumpkin Spice Paper Pad
CAS Fridays Coffee Sentiment Die

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful fall card! Love the coffee cup shaker and those pretty sequins!

    ReplyDelete