Thursday, October 17, 2019

For the Best Teacher

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground, Teacher a

Hey everyone!  It's EK and I hope you have settled into the new school year.  It feels like I am finally getting my feet under me and the new schedules are no longer driving me crazy.

And since I am getting my feet under me finally, it seems only fitting that I start making some cards for those wonderful teachers teaching my kiddos.  It is going to be a whole lot easier this year to create some fun cards for my favorite teachers, because Doodles Paper Playground has just released a new Sparkle Blend pack designer just for that teaching staff.  The new Apple for Teacher Sparkle Blend is filled with a huge assortment of red, yellow and blue bits and baubles perfect for your favorite teacher.
Apple for Teacher

IMG_7711
To create my card I started by stamping out some school themed stamp images from the Woodware UK's School Tots stamp set and colored it up with my copics.  I fussy cut out the images so it would be easier to add them onto my finished card.

IMG_7716
I did a little ink blending through a stencil onto some cardstock for my background.  I pulled out the Grunge stencil from Kaisercraft and blended some Mustard Seed, Blueprint Sketch, and Candied Apple Distress Oxide onto the cardstock.

I die cut the cardstock using two different dies and started the task of making my shaker card.  I just love how the shaker bits look inside this background.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground, Teacher b
I just love how his card turned out.  I think its colors turned out perfectly and I am so excited to give this card to one of my kiddo's teachers.

EK Gorman, Doodles Paper Playground, Teacher c
Make sure you pop over to White Rose Crafts and check out all the DPP Sparkle Blends still in stock.  Remember all Sparkle Blends are limited edition, so when they are gone, they are gone forever.  Until then, Happy Crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment