Sunday, October 6, 2019

Opal Fairy

Hi, it's Rhiannon. Six new Sparkle Blends came out from Doodles Paper Playground this month, and I am excited to show you the "Opal" Sparkle Blend. I was organizing my new Sparkle Blends into my storage container, and I was looking at "Opal" and I thought I wanted to do something with it because it was a really cool Blend. I like it because of the nice colors with the white sequins.
I started by stamping the fairy (from Craftin' Desert Divas) with VersaFine Ink. After I stamped my fairy, I colored it with Memento Markers in pastel colors and a Tombow Marker for her skin. Mom put swirls on her wings for me. After I colored her, I cut her out and made a mat of the the sparkly gold glitter paper.
For my sentiment i used two different stamp sets from Lawn Fawn. I used Baked with Love and Fairy Friends. I cut them apart after I inked them and pieced them together to make my sentiment.
Next, I glued it all together. Once it was glued, I got out the Sparkle Blend that I was using, and chose where I wanted it. After that, I used On Point Glue to attach the sequins to the glitter paper. I used a Memento Marker in Angel Pink to apply color around the edge of the card base.
I believe this card came out really good because the Sparkle Blend works perfectly with the marker colors I chose. And look at all that glitter! I'll have another project for you soon. Please visit the White Rose Crafts shop to see all of the new Sparkle Blends. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment