Friday, September 20, 2019

Unicorn and Flowers

Hi, it's Rhiannon. I made this card for my friend's birthday. I like using flowers on my cards, so the Flower Power Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground was perfect.
I saw the unicorn stamp from Lawn' Fawn's Critter Ever After set, and thought it would be really cute. I stamped it with VersaFine ink in Black Onyx and colored it in with Memento Markers, which are my favorite. Then I took the clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker and colored the whole unicorn with it, except for the hooves and the horn. For those, I used a gold glitter marker from Crayola's "Art with Edge" collection. Then I die cut the unicorn. I also stamped, cut, and colored 3 stars.
I did my background next. I cut a small mat and inked the Spectrum Kaleidacolor ink pad from Imagine on to a brayer. After I rolled the ink on to my paper, I used Gold Sheer Shimmer Spritz all over the background.
Then I made the card base and glued the background on to it. Next I glued on the unicorn and stars. After that, I took out the Flower Power Sparkle Blend and chose some flowers. I like this Sparkle Blend because of the all the different colors and shapes of the flowers. I positioned the flowers and then glues them with On Point Glue from Imagine.
I like how I put the cluster of flowers by the unicorn's feet to look like she was stepping on them. Softly of course. I like how I scattered all the other flowers around it. I think this Sparkle Blend was really cut to use with the unicorn and the multicolored background. You can get many of the products I used today from White Rose Crafts. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment