Monday, September 23, 2019

Multi Crystal Card

Hi, it's Phoenix. I made this card for Doodles Paper Playground using the Majestic Sparkle Blend. I was looking though my supplies, and I found the background paper with crystals that I used and it inspired me to make this card.
I started off by drawing and coloring the purple crystals. I free-hand drew them, and colored them with Memento Markers. Then I cut them out. After that, I assembled the shaker. I used and oval die from Elizabeth Crafts Designs, and filled the shaker with the Majestic Sparkle Blend. I chose that Blend because I thought the color would look good against the yellows, the blues, and the purples I had on the card so far.
After that, I glued on the trim with the crystals on it, but I thought t needed a little bit more, so I added the blue ribbon to it. I thought that it looked really good now, so I decided that it was complete.
I really like how the card turned out because I like how all the colors go together. I especially like the large pink glittery sequins in the Majestic Sparkle Blend. You can see all of the available Sparkle Blends over at White Rose Crafts. Thanks for reading. Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment