Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Congrats Baby Shaker Gate Fold Card

Congrats Baby Shaker


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

My brother is having a baby boy in January!
I wanted to make a gate fold car that had a shaker on the inside.


I started with my card base
Click HERE to go to my blog that has the dimensions that I used for this card.


I die cut my shaker frame, added acetate and a single layer of foam so 
that the shaker has a low profile and isn't going to bulk up the card.



I spread out my sequins and then placed my shaker frame on top


I used a die cut star on the card belt to hold the sentiment and 
used these cute little baby images from Lawn Fawn Plus One

I added the colored paper on the sides flaps and thought it still needed more decor
so I added the small stamped stars to the center panel and then 
added more sequins to the side panels.


Here is the front of the card.
I added patterned paper to the flaps and kept all the decor on the inside of the card!


For this card I used the Frozen Sparkle Blend from Doodles Paper Playground October release. 

This release is geared twords the holidays but 
I was easily able to use this blend for a non holiday card 
by not using the snowflakes and snowmen that were in the mix.
I love that these blends are so versatile.

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment