Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆


I got this super cute Lawn Fawn set, Making Frosty Friends, 
from a super sweet crafty friend this week!

I could not wait to use it!

I heat embossed the images and then colored them with copic markers.


I assembled my snow man and used a snow marker on the ear muffs.


I die cut two base panels for my layered background.


I stamped my sentiment in red, added my snowman with a some foam tape and 
then added sequins to finish off the card.


For this card I used the Frozen Sparkle Blend from 
Doodles Paper Playground October release. 

I love the snowflakes that are a part of this blend.

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment