Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Puppy Love and a Little Sparkle...

DT Carolyn here to share another make using another of the new release sparkle blends from Doodles Paper Playhouse. It's all about love and puppies!
I am really starting to love creating shaker cards. The Gingerbread Man blend,  is browns, cream and golds. I find that they are just an earthy brown but vibrant browns which light up every time you hit the light at a different angle.

I created the frame of this card using my cutting machine. I used Judikins Embossable Window Plastic  and adhered it to the front of my card using tape adhesive. I then found double sided foam tape to form the pocket, added the fab Sparkle Mix Gingerbread Man (I removed the gingerbread men) and started adding all of my other elements.

The Sparkle Blend Gingerbread Man and the Judikins Embossable Window Plastic can all be found in the White Rose Crafts store where the sparkle blends are EXCLUSIVELY sold. I hope you enjoyed my make!

No comments:

Post a Comment