Wednesday, October 17, 2018

A Little Gem of a Card...

DT Carolyn here and today I am sharing my make for the wonderful
Doodles Paper Playground!
I thought I would take a little mine trip to hunt for gems!
So for the fun and sparkly star of my card I used the super luscious Strawberry Fields Sparkle Blend from the White Rose Crafts LLC store. Not only does it contain sequins, mini strawberries and hearts, it also contains mini gems! They shine and sparkle adding a lot of dimension to projects!
I actually coordinated the colors of the card with the colors of the blend. Who doesn't love a little matchy with shine and sparkle.
Don't forget to stop by the DPP blog for lots of information, the FaceBook page to keep up with news and shop at White Rose Crafts LLC who have exclusive rights to sell all the Doodles Paper Playground Sparkle Blends!

No comments:

Post a Comment