Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Candy Cane Christmas - Doodles Paper Playground

Candy Cane Christmas


☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆



I started by die cutting my base and my shaker window.


I stamped my sentiment on my top panel with LF chili pepper ink.


I placed my base panel on my card base. . . 


laid out my sequins. . . . 


and placed my top panel. 
I added some sequins to the panel to finish off the card.



For this card I used the Candy Cane Sparkle Blend from 
Doodles Paper Playground October release. 

I love the little fimo candy canes that are a part of this blend.

There are more great Sparkle Blends and a large assortment of items for all your crafty projects over at White Rose Crafts!

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Now, Get Out There and Create Something Amazing!!


☆ Facebook ☆ Instagram ☆ YouTube ☆

No comments:

Post a Comment